Oh Carolina!

My journey through Kenan-Flagler Business School of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill

Friday, September 08, 2006

Football is Football, unless it's Football

Made it through another week. A certain Corporate Finance assignment took too much of my time this week. I had hoped to knock it out within 2 hours but that was not to be. While reading on Bonds and Stocks Valuation, I couldn’t help but wonder why every computation involving bonds needs to have ten different names. The professor’s notes and the two textbooks I had with me for reference had completely different names and notations for the same computations used interchangeably. I suppose it’s probably some barrier to entry gimmick.

Now that the two “Football” seasons have kicked off, I keep wondering if I can keep track of either of them. Fox Soccer Channel tends to repeat the Premiership Games at night, so maybe I can at least see the highlights. The second Football I’ll have to deal with in any way my classmates do. Hey, the recruiters will start coming to campus as from next week, one needs to stay on top of these things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home