Oh Carolina!

My journey through Kenan-Flagler Business School of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Once again it’s on

Classes officially started today for all students in the MBA class of 2008. August 2006 seemed so far away some months ago when I got the admission offer. As with other Business schools, we kicked off this Mod with the core classes like Finance, Econ, Stats and Accounting. I had three classes today all back to back and the professors all spent some time telling us about their fascinating backgrounds and the rules that’ll govern the classes. The classes were all interesting except that I had to run to the café to grab a cup of coffee to really wake me up for the first class which started at 8am. (Gasp!)

The Accounting professor was especially interesting. Incidentally, he spent his earlier years with his parents who were then living in West Africa and graduated from high school in my home country of Nigeria before returning to the States for college.

I’ll try to update the blog as frequently as I can but it’s going to take some commitment given the current congestion of my Outlook Calendar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home