Oh Carolina!

My journey through Kenan-Flagler Business School of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill

Sunday, June 18, 2006

All work and play

This last week was by far the most intense since the ASW started. For the first time in a really long time, I had more than 20 unread email messages in my private email account. We had Accounting and Statistics test. We also had individual presentations to access our presentation skills. I got good feedback but was told that I talk with my hands. I need to cut it out.
With the little sleep and tight schedule during the week, I decided not to even touch any book over the weekend. I attended a cookout organized by a second year student interning in the area. Today, I went to see the World Cup games at a classmate’s place along with some other friends. It was a lot of fun. Another full week ahead. I may not even get the chance to post again until next weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home