Oh Carolina!

My journey through Kenan-Flagler Business School of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Inactivity

There hasn’t really been much going on. I have about one month to the start of the Analytical Skills Workshop and just rounding things up. I ordered my laptop and it was delivered in just 3 days even though I opted for the free shipping. I read an article today titled “DELL: Burned by a fire sale”. Ouch! Oh well, I got a great deal.

A friend told me during the week that he’ll be traveling to France to see the UEFA Champions league final between FC Barcelona and Arsenal FC. I am very jealous. I’ll have to make do with catching it on ESPN.

2 Comments:

Blogger adefunke said...

The count of my friends who will be watching the match live seems to be rising steadily, my boss informed me he will also be going to Stad de France! If another person decides to share this kind of news with me I will kill somebody!!! Really the force be with us (you better be rooting for Arsenal!)

12:11 PM  
Blogger DingProof said...

With Henry on the team, you bet I'll be rooting for Arsenal.

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home