Oh Carolina!

My journey through Kenan-Flagler Business School of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill

Friday, April 07, 2006

Funding appproved but...

Yesterday, I received a letter confirming the approval of my loan for the first year. Even though I had spent considerable time computing the Return on Investment, interest rate, etc... I must say that seeing an origination fee of more than $3,000 still came as a shocker. No turning back now.

I’ll be heading out to Chapel Hill today for the Kenan-Flagler Experience Weekend. A second year student I had become friends with during the admission process insist that I crash at his place instead of wasting money on hotel accommodation. Big thanks O.

Really looking forward to meeting my classmates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home