Oh Carolina!

My journey through Kenan-Flagler Business School of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Here we go

I was on the phone trying to calm a client that had been pissed off by another business unit at work when I received an email notification with the subject “UNC Kenan-Flagler Online Decision Available”. At that point I could no longer hear anything the client was saying. I logged in and looked out for the word ‘Congratulations’. There it was! 15 months after I first considered the value proposition of a Top-20 US Business School, I was finally in. I will skip the details about all the sleepless nights preparing for GMAT, attending interviews etc since I have accepted Kenan-Flagler’s offer and counting down the days to start classes. The business school application process is far more than I ever imagined, especially since my application for my MS degree was quite straight forward.

I decided to start this blog because I learnt a lot from MBA bloggers like Axechic, nuke2biz and buckyhoo. Mostly, I will blog about my activities in the coming months as I get closer to going back to school for the very last time. I also hope this blog will serve as a time capsule as I will review my past journals periodically to see how well I’ve achieved my goals and possibly what metamorphosis I’ve gone through during my two year sojourn in Chapel Hill. Occasionally, there may be some flashbacks on what I went through during the admission process.
Come along on my fantastic voyage.

2 Comments:

Blogger DingProof said...

Congrats to you too. I'm sure you'll have a blast at Emory.

9:53 AM  
Blogger Bschool Diva said...

Welcome to our world!!!

10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home