Oh Carolina!

My journey through Kenan-Flagler Business School of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Almost ready for School

Just a week left to start ASW. Now, it really hit me that I’ll be a student all over again. The difference of course this time is that I am older, probably wiser with more life experiences behind me and a family of my own. The hardest part about moving to school is leaving Princess (my daughter) and Foxxy (My wife) behind. My consolation is that I’ll be kept very busy in school and the 21 months will seem just like a couple of months.

I flew to Detroit last weekend to attend a friend’s wedding where I was the best man. Luckily for us all the weather was great out there. The interesting part is that my friend met his wife a few years ago while attending my wedding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home