Oh Carolina!

My journey through Kenan-Flagler Business School of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill

Friday, November 10, 2006

So long, too long

This Mod has been absolutely brutal on my schedule. You know things are very bad when you feel too busy to even attend class! That was the signal I needed to slow things down and further reprioritize my over prioritized life. To give you an idea, I no longer shutdown my laptop the conventional way because the time is takes to boot off is a “bottleneck” to my productivity. So now I just shut down with the standby option for quicker reload.
This period is what I’ve come to understand as the busiest Mod I’ll have in business school. It better be, otherwise nothing would make sense anymore. As you can imagine, recruiting activities have picked up pace and in my list of priorities they sure come first. My postings here will not be as regular as they used to be but hopefully by January, I would have nailed the internship position of my choice and I can keep you all updated more frequently.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was told that Mod 3 is crazy for international students. Btw i believe u have a great chance at IB.
All the best.

8:09 PM  
Blogger DingProof said...

Thanks for the vote of confidence. The I-bank job search is a marathon. We'll see how I make it to the finish line in January.

8:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We'll see how "WE" make it to the finish line ;). what happend to team work!

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home