Oh Carolina!

My journey through Kenan-Flagler Business School of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Experience Weekend

We just hosted what turned out to be a phenomenal weekend of fun, information, education and one-on-one contact between us and the class of 2009. I still remember my visit to last year’s experience weekend. I’m positive that most of the students had a great time. After all the day’s formal activities, we had a “Taste of Chapel Hill” with lots of food, drinks, live band and a huge turnout. After that we all moved to the afterparty at Pantana Bob. I got to meet many of the incoming students and most seem to be completely sold on coming to Chapel Hill.

For the loyal readers of this blog who may be wondering who I am, here’s a hint for you. I was with the welcome party in the morning and was also on the Investment Banking Career Panel. I had someone come up to me and asked if I was DingProof. A lot of planning went into the event and I’m glad everything went well and the weather was wonderful, unlike last year when it rained. I haven’t mentioned this before but I also happen to be a member of the Admissions Advisory Board and I’m just proud of everyone on the board and the roles played in putting this together. You guys coming in this year and interested in Investment Banking and Finance will see a whole lot of me. I just found out that I have been appointed to be a Peer Counselor. I’ll get the chance to review your resumes, conduct mock interviews, and wholeheartedly give back to you all the same way the current second year students did for us. Maybe I’ll get to haze you a little bit too :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home