Oh Carolina!

My journey through Kenan-Flagler Business School of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill

Friday, December 01, 2006

It was a good day

It was great news galore today. First I found out today that Foxxy (my wife) just got promoted. Then I also got an email proving to me that my NY trip earlier in the week was not in vain. I made the closed list for the first round interview! This is a big deal around here because even though the firm in question comes to Kenan-Flagler for several of their business units, we are not a core school for their I-Banking Group. In addition, all other closed list results do not come out until around Christmas break. The challenge with this however is that I have to take the interview before Christmas and I have exams coming up in two weeks. This good news has just given me enough vigor to take me through the tough weeks ahead. It was a good day.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats man!! All that networking paid off.

Mod 3 for you would be a breeze.

10:32 PM  
Blogger DingProof said...

Thanks! I cannot wait to get an offer in hand and start really enjoying B-School. This Mod has been one big blurrrrr.

12:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats dude! i knew you would make it . do well so that there are more opportunities for us poor peers

12:39 AM  
Blogger DingProof said...

Thanks wafter. I hope your informationals went well too. We'll know just how well we all fared when the closed lists roll out next week. For now, I'm keeping all recruiting matters off my mind and I'm back to the books. My life will be a lot simpler right now if I don't have to deal with the Operations class :-)

12:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home