Oh Carolina!

My journey through Kenan-Flagler Business School of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Congratulations to the early admits

Congratulations to the early admits to the class of 2009. I got my admission offer exactly one year ago and I can still remember the feeling. Of course a lot has happened since then. Everything happens fast…I mean VERY fast at UNC. Today was meant to be judgment day for everyone seeking I-Banking internships but a few closed lists were released ahead of time yesterday. It was mixed feelings as I saw those that made the list very elated and many that didn’t make it downright pissed off especially after they were shown some love with dinner invitations and the likes by the I-banks during the ‘courtship’ period. I'm beginning the see everything predicted by the second year students starting to play out. The good thing about this is that everyone gets to roll over to plan B very quickly if I-Banking is not looking good. In case you are wondering how yours truly fared…I was one of the lucky ones…. I’ll have more on this later today when all the lists come out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home